Meet Cost

Work-Study Programs

Federal Work-Study Program offers work-study programs

for both undergraduate and graduate students where the student can work part-time on campus or in the community to earn money to help pay for education expenses.

Students are paid at the federal minimum wage (or more) on an hourly basis —

the wage is dependent upon your skill set and work requirement. Graduate students may be paid hourly or by salary.

work assignments can be on-campus and off-campus work in public-related services. The amount of work is determined by your school and cannot exceed the Federal Work-Study award.

contact your school's financial aid office for information about the Work-Study program

You must first compete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form

to qualify for federal work study:
click to open FAFSA links and information


download the US Department of Education Student Aid Booklet for more detailed information about federal grants

Search SAYfinancialaid